[A-DX] Fwd: Re: 12008, 03.12.2011

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fwd: Re: 12008, 03.12.2011
  • From: Herbert Meixner <hmeixner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:34:08 +0100

Auszug aus der Antwort-Email von Trans Europe Radio.

Mit Gruss,
Herbert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: 12008, 03.12.2011
Datum: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:05:27 +0100
Von: Trans Europe Radio <radiotranseurope@xxxxxxxxx>

--Cut--

I am very happy that reception was quite good that day.
It did suprise me with an output power
of only 65 watts and a short antenna.
Enclosed an E-QSL and a New Year`s card.
Hope that you like them...
I have been testing on 15 mhz since a couple of weeks.
Results are various but had some nice reports from the U.S and Europe.
This TX has a carrier output power of 65 watts.
It is built with: DDS > EF184 > 5763 > QE08/200 as final tube with G2
modulation.
The antenna is a G5RV Junior with a length of only 15,5 metres.
I am located in a suburban and do not have much room for a longer antenna.
The antenna is mounted as a "sloper". Top is 8 metres above ground level,
the lowest part only 2,5 metres.
I am located in the SW Part of the Netherlands on one of the Islands.

---Cut---