[A-DX] Radio Seagull 1395

Hat jemand die Testsendung gehört??

vom BDXC
from Radio Seagull website today:

Radio Seagull on 1395 AM

For a six week test period, starting October 1st, the Continental
Electronics transmitter on board the lightship Jenni Baynton will be
broadcasting on 1395AM. During the test the radiated power will vary and
also the ship will try various locations to broadcast from, in order to
determine what location generates the best and most economic signal.

The test period starting October 1st does not mean you will be able to hear
us straight away. We will adjust the antenna and start with a carrier first.
It being a test means we will be varying the radiated power and we will also
be moving the ship around. Therefore don't hesitate to send in a report even
if you have already done so before.

On this web site there is a pre made form we ask you to fill out:
http://www.radioseagull.com/receptquest.html

Tell us that you heard us and where you heard us.

Stevie Gordon
Radio Seagull 1602 AM and 1395AM - Programmes

[ http://www.radioseagull.com/news.html ]

[Presumably Dutch language Radio Waddenzee, who also broadcast from the
Lightship Jenni Baynton, will be testing 1395 kHz as well.
The Continental transmitter on board is a 15 kW replica of the transmitter
aboard the famous Radio Caroline ship Mi Amigo see Media Network blog May 18
2011
http://blogs.rnw.nl/medianetwork/dutch-radio-ship-gets-new-15-kw-transmitter
  - Alan]