Re: [A-DX] VTH und Siebel RR-1

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] VTH und Siebel RR-1
  • From: Roger <roger.roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 19:18:47 +0200

Am 05.08.2011 18:29, schrieb Roger:
http://www.portableshortwaveradioscm.tk/hot-deals-degen-de1126-ultra-thin-amfmsw-radio-with-4gb-mp3-player-voice-recorder-e-book-reader/

Wobei mir allerdings noch unklar ist, ob man die 3 Einschaltzeiten pro Tag separaten Frequenzen zuweisen kann oder jeweils nur einer. Anscheinend auch Si4734chip wie in den TECSUN380/390 DSP, allerdings kein Bandbreitenwahlschalter erkennbar.

73+55 roger
===========================

fand dies:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R27MY0DCN7AK73/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B004Y1RU86&nodeID=&tag=&linkCode=#wasThisHelpful

"I don't own this radio (yet), but a very helpful person named Dave on the Yahoo Group Recordable_radios has successfully scheduled radio recordings using the six alarms.
This is how he explained it:
You use up two (of the total of six) alarms per programmed recording time slot: one alarm to turn on the recorder, and one to turn off the recorder at the end of the show you're recording. That means you can schedule three recordings, each of the type Daily or Once. It records the last station you tuned to; no programmed switching of stations. I.e., when you set the timer, you cannot set the frequency to record. [EDIT: I forgot to add that scheduled recordings are in WAV format. Manual recordings have the option to be in WAV or MP3, but Dave couldn't find a way to get a scheduled recording in MP3 format.] P.S. Walter Zhao is the president of Kaito Electronics, Inc., but this seems a fair review from an enthusiast, especially since he only gave it four stars...."

- also keine Zeit-programmierbaren Frequenzen, nur halt die letzte..
- programmierbare Aufnahmen alle nur in WAV, nur manuelle recordings auch als mp3.....sehr seltsam.....

http://www.amazon.com/Degen-DE1126-Ultra-Thin-Player-Recorder/product-reviews/B004Y1RU86/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending
"...Part of the reason I bought this radio was to record live radio shows. Before attempting to record the first time, I upgraded the firmware from v1.5 to v1.7 because it was fairly easy to do and it was supposed to fix a few bugs I had not yet experienced. This turned out to be a big mistake as I was never able to record anything with v1.7 installed. I backed up one revision to v1.6 and then was able to get the radio record function to work. It does not work every time and sometimes it will lock up the DE1126 requiring a reset. After a reset, the DE1126 boots back up in the Chinese language mode and you have to be very familiar with the menu sequence to get it back into "English" mode so you can reset the date and time, etc. It does take some time to learn how to operate this thing, I assume because the manual was not translated to English very well...."

......klingt ja auch sehr abenteuerlich: Nach RESET chinesisches Menü...... Klingonisch wäre einfacher, die verwenden - glaube ich - lateinische Buchstaben ;-)
Ja, die Technik reift beim Kunden.....

73+55 roger