[A-DX] Fw: [dxld] World Christian Broadcasting

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fw: [dxld] World Christian Broadcasting
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:09:04 +0200

FYI

http://www.worldchristian.org/  (see transmitter photo on site)

----- Original Message ----- Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 Subject: [dxld] World Christian Broadcasting

For 27 years World Christian Broadcasting has been receiving and responding
to messages like that, thanks to programs coming from our
station in Anchor Point, Alaska. But now  new opportunities lie close at
hand as our new station in Madagascar is closer  to completion than
ever before.

We are now just months away from giving the word to have our  three 100 kw
transmitters shipped from Dallas, Texas, to Madagascar. Pray that God
hastens the day!