[A-DX] Radio Nord Revival / Kurzwelle aus Schweden

  • Subject: [A-DX] Radio Nord Revival / Kurzwelle aus Schweden
  • From: "D. Name auf Wunsch gelöscht" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:05:48 +0100

Das kam gerade rein:

A short item about the Swedish Radio Nord Revival project

We just got the confirmation from The Swedish Post and Telecom Agency (PTS)
that our application for MW 1512 kHz and SW 6060 kHz has been approved. On
March 8 at 0848 UTC/GMT (0948 CET) we will start by broadcasting the opening
of offshore station Radio Nord just as it was aired on this date in 1961. We
will also make some short test transmissions on these frequencies before our
regular programme starts. Power will be 1 kW on 1512 kHz and 10 kW on 6060
kHz. The MW tx is located at Kvarnberget, Vallentuna some 35 km from
Stockholm city and the SW tx outside the town of Sala.

If you catch our signal please comment in our blog
http://www.radionordrevival.blogspot.com and let us know how well you can
hear us in your area. QSL cards will be available later. (Ronny Forslund,
ARC/Radio Nord Revival, March 3, DX LISTENING DIGEST)