[A-DX] MDG_WCBC Mahajanga 3x100 kW, 4 antennas

  • Subject: [A-DX] MDG_WCBC Mahajanga 3x100 kW, 4 antennas
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:01:30 +0100

Die Kurzwelle zuckt noch, - aber in Alaska bei KNLS würden zumindest
zwei der Sender nötiger gebraucht. 73 wb

MADAGASCAR  Construction is almost finished on the Madagascar World
Voice station.  Antennas #1, #2 and #3 have been erected and tensioned
on the towers. The transmitter building is now completed and ready to
receive the three 100,000 watt transmitters once the last payment is
made. All the buildings that are needed in Madagascar have been
finished except a small guest house for visitors from America.

The total cost of those three transmitters is $2,969,837. We have paid
$2,281,700 so far and we must make the last payment so they can be
released for shipment to Madagascar. All three have built, tested and
packed in three 40 foot containers ready for shipment. When these are
shipped and after a few weeks of connecting wires, we can then begin
broadcasting to the entire world. (World Christian Broadcasting
January update via DX Listening Digest)

via WDXC CONTACT March magazine. March 1 via WWDXC BC-DX TopNews