[A-DX] Neues von Radio 6150

Hi,

we now got the tx working with full modulation without distortion.
So this weekend we'll test with 300 watts PEP, then using the
PA getting 1 to 4 kW PEP. At least, we hope so :-) .

We would like to get reports and audiofiles.

If you could inform your friends it would be great.

Within the next weeks we will send the QSLs for all reports, we
got till now.

Regards

Mark West
Radio 6150