[A-DX] [dxld] Re: Mighty KBC April 28, 2013 0000 UTC summary

Roger
Mo Apr 29 18:00:49 CEST 2013

Am 29.04.2013 14:59, schrieb swl_dx:

 > Roger,
 > Maybe too close to the transmitter in Nauen, Germany? Signal skipping
over your location.

 > 73,
 >
 > Kraig, KG4LAC

Yes, such a thing can be a problem.
My position to Nauen:
Nauen ===> Petersberg (near Halle) 207 ° 135 km/84 miles
But the signal was still relatively good.
<http://www.rhci-online.de/7375kHz_KBC_mfsk32.m4a>

MSFK32 text @1000 Hz and image @2000 Hz came simultaneously.......
Text was good - image was bad
The image transfers seem to be problematic, not much better than normal
SSTV.

But I think next week on 9925kHz the signal will definitely skipping me
here at my location.
And the groundwave I can only receive when Nauen is beaming in my direction,
but this is not the case.

Recordings for later-decoding of data-signals am I doing here always as
24 kHz IF-recording,
never as pure audio recording......

roger