[A-DX] Log: UNID 1233 kHz

Christoph Ratzer
Di Aug 20 21:22:37 CEST 2013

> Auf 1233 kHz ist nonstop Italopop sowohl gestern als auch heute bislang ohne Ansagen zu hören. Vor einiger Zeit war hier mal Media Veneta Broadcast aktiv.

Hallo Patrick,

Die Lösung via MWC Facebook Seite:

After a report by Fausto Fontana in the Associazione Italiana Radioascolto's FB page, I'm hearing a new Italian indipendent station on 1233 kHz. It broadcasts non-stop Italian music and IDs as "Radio Azzurra" (it means "pale blue radio"). According to Fausto it transmits from region Tuscany and indeed this is consistent with my observations, because with my ALA1530 loop I can easily separate Radio Azzurra (coming from West) from co-channel Media Veneta Broadcast (coming from North). Both stations are daytimers at S7 level in my location in Forli, northern Italy.

Das wird (nicht nur) bei uns in Österreich eine gute Aufgabe für die kommenden Tage….

73 Christoph

--
http://ratzer.at
http://remotedx.wordpress.com