[A-DX] Radioeins.de: Kanada, Kurzwelle

Christoph Ratzer
Mo Aug 26 20:57:23 CEST 2013

> Laut einem Schreiben der CBC vom 12. Juli an den Secretary General Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission waren die jetzt betroffenen Sender (auch CKZU) alle bereits abgeschaltet (siehe Punkt 2). 30 sec Recherche :-)

Ron Howard, der wirklich ein gutes Ohr hat schreibt dazu gestern:

August 25, at 1200 was unable to confirm any signal on 6159.97
(if on, was well below threshold level - could not confirm open carrier!), but AM 690 was fair with the news.

At 1307 had decent reception from Vancouver on 6159.97 with news
and sports, while I was then unable to hear AM 690.

So SW continues being broadcast, but reception varies a great deal.

73 Christoph

--
http://ratzer.at
http://remotedx.wordpress.com