[A-DX] KVOH Los Angeles - Testsendung

Christoph Ratzer
So Dez 8 10:21:41 CET 2013

KVOH testet heute nachmittag von 14-17 UT auf 17775 kHz, via DXLD:

KVOH, Voice of Peace, Los Angeles re-launched on November 1st, and for the past 5 weeks has been broadcasting during North American evening hours on 9975 kHz, from 0200-0500 UTC.

On Sunday 8th December, KVOH will also be running a test on 17775 kHz, from 1400-1700 UTC.  The programming will be a repeat of our Saturday night programs on 9975 kHz.  The first two hours will be in Spanish, and the third hour, from 1600-1700, will be our jazz and swing show in English.

KVOH previously tested its 16 meter band transmitter back in July and August; this test is designed to gauge the effectiveness of 16 meter band winter propagation to our Central America & Caribbean target area, during the pre-dawn and early daylight hours at our transmitter site.  If you happen to be able to tune the 16 meter band at that time, reception reports would be appreciated to , or by mail to KVOH, P.O. Box 102, Los Angeles, CA 90078, USA.

Ray Robinson
KVOH - Voice of Hope
Los Angeles
www.kvoh.net