[A-DX] Radio Belarus jetzt auch in Chinesisch

http://www.radiobelarus.tvr.by/en/content/2013-radio-belarus-launches-pr
oject-chinese/

In 2013 Radio Belarus launches a project in Chinese. The new programme,
aptly named "Belarus is Your Friend", describes and discusses the life
in our country, our dialogue with China, personal contacts between
citizens of our countries.
In addition to Belarusian journalists, the team working on that project
includes their Chinese colleagues Li Zuo and Wang Yuhong.