[A-DX] {dxld} VOA Radiogram, 9-10 Nov, includes Thor100

Roger
Sa Nov 9 23:21:00 CET 2013

Am 09.11.2013 14:47, schrieb :
 > VOA Radiogram this weekend (9-10 November) will include a
transmission in Thor100, in addition to the usual MFSK modes.
 > There will also be more tests of the new long-interleave modes
MFSK64L and MFSK128L.
 > Details here:

voaradiogram.net/post/66367923964/voa-radiogram-9-10-november-will-include-thor100

Today there was noise interference from a jammer on 17870 kHz.
This affected particularly the upper sideband of VOA broadcasts.
Nevertheless, even with SAM-USB there were no errors in the fast modes.
Therefore: The first winner is the SAM-mode in STUDIO1!
Only in the AM mode, there were mistakes that allowed a comparison of
the three fast modes.
The clear winner here: MFSK 128L
So, not only my ears but also FLDIGI feels better with "SAM" of
STUDIO1......

http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2013-11-09.htm

roger