[A-DX] {dxld} 100% copy from 17860 at 16:00 UTC

Roger
So Nov 17 11:12:04 CET 2013

Am 16.11.2013 20:25, schrieb Walter Salmaniw:
> Kim, just wanted to let you know that copy this morning on 17860 was
> perfect.  For the first time, I also tried via a Perseus Server, and
>  it also worked perfectly.  Here are some screen shots.................
> No problems decoding any of the transmission up to the Olivia at the
> end.  I think  it helped that it was our local morning, before a lot
> of other sources of QRM have been turned on, which plagues our local
> evenings.  73,   Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC

The early bird catches the worm,........;-)

For me it was already late afternoon- but here in Europe also 100% copy:
http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2013-11-16.htm

All decoded in pure USB. I discovered that there are some problems in
SAM-USB with the RSIDs....
S-AM (i.e. both sidebands) is only useful while strong selective fading.
Pure AM is the least useful.

roger