[A-DX] QSL NOJ Kodiak

Willi Westrupp
Di Okt 1 20:51:25 CEST 2013

Folgender Bestätigungstext für ein Wetterfax auf 12.412,5 MHz traf heute
ein:
(@-Bericht vom 26.9.)

"The image you have attached is created by the US National Weather
Service, Alaska Region, but it is broadcast via the US Coast Guards
Marine Fax service in Kodiak, Alaska. I can confirm that these
broadcasts take place, and that it is quite plausible that you receive
them. In the past I have forwards these requests to the US Coast
Guard, but they have not been responsive in issuing QSL verifications."

Sincerely,
Per A. Pedersen
Chief, Systems Integration Branch
NOAA/NWS/Alaska Region

--
73, Willi
Yaesu FRG-7700 | T2FD 12,50 m | ALA 1530 S+ |