[A-DX] {dxld} VOA Radiogram, 7-8 Sept 2013, testing MFSK at various WPM

Roger
Mo Sep 9 19:09:26 CEST 2013

Am 07.09.2013 15:39, schrieb kd9xb:

 > VOA Radiogram for the weekend of 7-8 September 2013 will be a roller
coaster of MFSK modes, from the 55-wpm MFSK16 to the 480-wpm MFSK128 and
back eventually to MFSK16. If everything works correctly, the
transmission will automatically change the modes on your decoding software.
 > Text, images, web pages, English and Spanish will be included.

Everything worked correctly with the newest Fldigi 3.21.75  + flmsg
1.1.32  +  flamp 2.1.00
This time I had to use the last transmission of the weekend:
Sun 1930-2000 15670 kHz
Everything was o.k. and with the two AM sidebands one has a certain
amount of error protection....

<http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2013-09-08.htm>

73+55 roger