[A-DX] Some recent logs / einige Logs der letzten Tage

Thorsten Hallmann
Fr Apr 4 20:34:40 CEST 2014

Voice of Nigeria, 15120 AM has been on air for a week or so with relatively
strong modulation and good overall readability. On thursday april 3rd morning
broadcast was noted with *0545. Today, friday 4th it was not yet on air at 0620,
but heard at 0740. Morning sign-off seems to be at 1000* most days. 15120 DRM
started early on both occasions I tried: Sunday march 30 at 1758 crashing into
ongoing arabic service, no sign-on observed today, friday 4th, but already there
at 1815.

Radio Congo, 6115, certainly not on air every day, but very strong tonight
friday 4th until 1818*

Unid, 9705, observed on monday march 31st but nothing similar the day before or
april 3rd or 4th. Caught at 1658 with carrier, four or five time pips at 1700
plus a longer, deeper one. Then fairly strong carrier with or without very low
audio for at least 30 minutes. Do I remember correctly that this time-pip
pattern fits to Niger?

Sorry, not much time for DX recently...

73

Thorsten