[A-DX] {studio1} CSVUserlistBrowser + Studio 1

Roger
Fr Apr 18 18:00:38 CEST 2014

Am 17.04.2014 14:53, schrieb :

> I have just seen a post by Willi Passmann on the Perseus group about
> new versions of the CSV Userlist Browser by DF8RY. He noted that there
> is also a new version working with HDSDR: as Studio 1 uses the same
> Kenwood CAT protocol as HDSDR this version should work also with Studio 1.
> Interested users are invited to experiment and report to the group.
> Here is a link:
> http://www.df8ry.de/htmlen/csvub/ovHDSDR.htm
>
> 73 Sandro
>
> __

Yes, it works (XP-SP3).
With the Hamlib.dll *STUDIO1* communicates through the real port COM1
with IC-R75.
Via the virtual port pair COM10/COM11 *STUDIO1*receives the frequency
commands from the *CSVUserlistBrowser*.
Now I should practice with this browser to become more familiar with

www.rhci-online.de/files/HamLib.dll+CSVUserlistBrowser-Studio1-R75.gif

roger