[A-DX] Radio Gramox, Finnland

Mauno Ritola
So Aug 10 18:01:50 CEST 2014

Hi,
sorry for using English. You may remember that I tried my best to help
you with getting QSL for R. Hami. But it seemed impossible. Looks like
the national ham association is in rather chaotic state as organisation
an probably also there is this ham attitude: QSLs for DXers are not
regarded important. But of course, as they probably promised to QSL they
should have done it. Maybe you should contact German national ham
association, collect together the reports from you and Martin and let
them try in an official way? If even that doesn't help, I would give up
and just print their logo for the archive and add a note: "those
bastards didn't QSL"!
But has R. Gramox promised to QSL? Are they somehow obliged to do it?
Such temporary projects may have enough work to keep the transmitter on
the air, take care of the web feed and not to worry about QSL requests
from abroad. That's the case with Australian or any very small stations.
It's nice, if they reply, but if they don't, they have the right not to.
Actually for me it has been very difficult to get in touch in any way
with many of the German SW stations, not asking for QSLs, but schedule etc.
QSL used to be proof of DX reception. What do they prove now, with web
stream and remote receivers available? If the station doesn't reply,
wouldn't it be better just to keep the recording as the memory, instead
of many years having personal bad mood about how bad the people at Radio
Hami are? At least not to doom the whole nation because you don't get
QSLs ;-)

73, Mauno

10.8.2014 15:35, Name gelöscht kirjoitti:
> hi
>
> Radio Hami , auch beim 2. Mal via SWR keine QSL.  Finnen und QSL
> Bestätigungen - ich lach mich tot.  Selbst keine verschicken aber wenn
> ich mich erinnere  7 -10 mal F/uupin
> damit  die kleine US MW  Station ja  auch bestätigt.
> Über SWR sollte  QSL mäßig alles besser  werden  - ha  noch ein Brüller.
> Radio Gramox  ha , was haben wir gelacht. Wahrscheinlich 3 Berichte
> bekommen : 1 Austria  + 2x De - das  war schon zuviel verlangt.
>
> Ich werde  versuchen Radio Nord/Vaxholm zu hören, da weiß ich da
> kommt  von Ronny Forslund eine QSL. Von den Schweden können sich die
> Finnen bestätigungstechnisch  mal eine Scheibe  von Abschneiden.
>
> 73 ABo
>

>  Ich habe zwei Tage später hingeschrieben, mit angehängtem mp3.
> Resultat war ein Zugriff ein paar Stunden später aus dem finnischen
> Ort auf meine Webpage, aber mehr auch nicht. Name gelöscht weiß
> ähnlich Betrübliches zu berichten.
>
> Finnische Hobby-Aktivitäten sind QSL-mäßig nicht so meine
> Glückstreffer. Hami Radio, anyone?

---
avast! Antivirus käynnissä, joten tässä sähköpostiviestissä ei ole viruksia tai haittaohjelmia.