[A-DX] International Lighthouse and Lightship Weekend

Clemens Paul
Do Aug 14 11:27:49 CEST 2014

>Hallo Liste,
>am kommenden Wochenende, Samstag, 16.8. ab 0.00 Uhr bis Sonntag,
>17.8. 24.00 Uhr findet wieder das International Lighthouse and
>Lightship
>Weekend der Funkamateure statt.

Für die MW Spezialisten evtl. auch interessant (Quelle "lofer" Liste):
"...
The Top Radio Club OH1AH will be travelling to Utö island (KO09QS) to
activate the lighthouse there and like last year we will also set up a
station for 472...479 kHz.
There is unobstructed take-off directly to the baltic sea so daytime
ground-wave contacts could be possible down to the coasts of Poland
and Germany.
We will be running approximately 1 W EIRP on MF. Daytime there will be
a beacon signal on air when possible. The planned frequency is 472.5
kHz +/- QRM.
We will travel on Thursday 14 th and hope to have the MF and SW
stations up and running on Friday 15 th in the afternoon. Dismantling
will start in the morning of Sunday 17 th in order to catch the
afternoon ferry back to the mainland.
..."

73
Clemens