[A-DX] Radio Heritage Foundation Call of the Friendly Islands, Spenden?

Arnulf Piontek
Di Jul 1 09:35:10 CEST 2014

Was soll man davon halten?

73,

OM Arnulf Piontek
Berlin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

www.radioheritage.net
July 1 2014

Dear Radio Heritage Friend

Call of the Friendly Islands is our latest feature.........

This is your invitation to join the Radio Heritage global team of
supporters this month and help us reach the remaining $1,406 target
to cover our operational costs for the April-July period.

That's 14 Sponsors at $100 each, or 28 Contributing supporters at $50
each..........you choose what you're comfortable with; options
starting as low as $5............weekly and monthly options
available.

We're completely crowd funded each month. It means we have to come
back to people like you regularly to keep the website free for
thousands of visitors each month....and to keep the project
protecting radio memories funded for several more weeks.

If you like what we're doing, and can support us in a practical way
this month, please take a minute to visit www.radioheritage.net and
make your donation.....starting at $5 to Pay It Forward.....

If you've already joined the team, thanks again for keeping us going
these past 3 months, and be sure to check for your name on the Roll
of Honor..many of you are now starting to climb even further up and
we appreciate your generous support.

Thank you for helping us continue the work this month, visitors to
the website continue to grow, our Radio Guides continue to be popular
[Hawaii is on the way], our Retro Radio series from 1953 is enjoyed
by many, and there's always something new from our collections of
thousands of items of radio memorabilia....and more items arrive in
the collection each week.......

The Team
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
Email code DX to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15
working days for a volunteer to manually find and remove your address.
PS....The Call of the Friendly Islands is our latest feature, come
along to Tonga in 1961 with us today