[A-DX] {dxld} VOA Radiogram, July 19-20: Mexico DXers meeting.....

Roger
So Jul 20 11:25:31 CEST 2014

Am 18.07.2014 23:59, schrieb  [dxld]:
> VOA Radiogram for the weekend of 19-20 July 2014 will include an
> invitation to a shortwave DXers meeting in Mexico, and news about a
> water wheel in Baltimore that takes trash out of waterways.

In the case of spoken words I must say:    "That seemed to me to be
Spanish"    ["Das kommt mir Spanisch vor"]

This pun works only in German language .....

In English that would be:    "That's Greek to Me "
In Spanish:                          "Esto me suena a chino"

But in the radiogram, it is a fine thing to have messages in a foreign
language as text.   This way the translation is (almost) no problem.

http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2014-07-19.htm

roger