[A-DX] Fwd: Echo of Europe

Roger
So Mai 25 08:43:59 CEST 2014

Am 24.05.2014 22:52, schrieb Simon Marty:
> Dear Roger,
>
> There is nothing strange in my mail: I myself am on the list A-DX. Seeing
> your questions I'm just taking the time to respond.........

Hello Simon,
Thanks for the reply mail. Their content is not strange.
What is odd is the fact that I got a private email reply to questions of
other hobby colleagues (Wolfgang Bueschel).
I had only wondered about a possible connection to Bretagne5.....
I would have expected that such information is sent to the entire a-dx-list.

Homepage (http://echoofeurope.eu):
The massive use of flash elements I feel terrible.
I can only  find podcasts in French language, only the IDs and hints for
transmission on shortwave are in English.
The role of http://msnprod.fr/ is also unclear to me. (Sponsor?)

What is today  "6:30 pm to 6:45 pm" Toulouse-time? or UTC?

In the case of a reply I beg to a reaction in the entire a-dx-list

Sincerely yours
roger