[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 4-5 October 2014, and Martí tests

Roger
So Okt 5 00:22:24 CEST 2014

Am 03.10.2014 11:08, schrieb VOA Radiogram:
> Thanks to everyone who sent reception reports for last weekend's VOA
> Radigram and for the Radio Martí tests.  I'm not sure if Radio Martí
> sends its own QSL cards; if not, I'll send an eQSL.
>
> Kim

It was once again very impressive, despite some very weak signals, to obtain a direct receive confirmation via the air waves.
The MFSK16 signals for Cuba were also decodable  here in Central Germany - and this at 10:00 local time in the 49m Band ..... fascinating.
However, I fear that it is only a further series of tests without subsequent content and benefits. (as in the case with RFA)
That makes me more sad than to receive no QSL card ...

Here is the digi-triple of Radio Marti, KBC and VoA:
http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2014-10-04.htm
<http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2014-10-04.htm>

roger