[A-DX] Fwd: Re: Anyone see this? bzw. LOG: 14233 kHz USB M6WAD 10W

Roger
Mi Sep 3 18:59:38 CEST 2014

Hi Roger,

Thank you so much for replying and letting me know you received the image I sent out. I am very new to EasyPal and it is driving me crazy setting it up.
You are the first person to confirm receipt of one of my images so very grateful for that. Any chance of emailing me the image so I can see the quality?
Where exactly are you Roger and are you a ham or a swl? I use a kenwood TS-590 to a comet vertical antenna using 10w only, so impressed with your report.
Many thanks for taking the time to let me know I'm getting out. It's really appreciated
73
Paul, M6WAD

Sent from my iPad

Ich hatte ihm schon separat geantwortet.

http://www.rhci-online.de/files/de_M6WAD-1-zqz-de_M6WAD-5-zqztest.png
So riesig, kaum zu übersehen.......  ;-)

Und:
http://www.m6wad.com/

Er scheint auch so eine "künstlerische Ader" wie Christoph zu besitzen.
Allesamt sehr pittoreske Motive, man könnte auch malerisch sagen.

roger