[A-DX] Enquire about radio listening (Moving deadline)

Dario
Do Apr 16 18:39:54 CEST 2015

Dear friend My name is Dario and I live in the north of Italy.

I like listen to radio station of around the world with my two receiver
DEGEN 1129 and SANGEAN ATS 909. I like listen to radio that broadcast in
Italian, English and Spanish and every months I write regularly to 4 or
5 radio stations

  With this message I want readers to know that in these days I prepared
a survey to know what people want to read in Dx journals or magazines,
so if someone wants participate they can write to me to receive the
questions so I ask you if please you can publicize this event in your DX
Bulletin and DX program

I Remember the deadline is move on May 10th, 2015. If you are interested
please
contact:

Hoping in your news I say my best 73

Dario