[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 1-2 August 2015

Roger
So Aug 2 11:03:57 CEST 2015

Am 24.07.2015 um 15:15 schrieb VOA Radiogram:

> *VOA Radiogram, program 122, 1-2 August 2015*
>

> On this program, the same photo will be transmitted in MFSK16, MFSK32,
> MFSK64, and Scottie DX SSTV. The duration of each photo transmission
> will be between 4 minutes 15 seconds and 4 minutes 32 seconds.
>
> In the three MFSK modes, the caption of the photo will be transmitted
> before each image to provide a comparison of the text performance of
> each mode.
>
> Each MFSK mode will begin with an RSID, followed by ten seconds of
> silence to allow for a manual change of mode if necessary.

As expected:     MFSK-64 has the highest sharpness, compared the digital
modes

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-08-01.htm#VOA
http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-08-01.htm#comparisation

> *The Mighty KBC* will transmit a minute of MFSK64 Sundays at 0230 UTC
> (Saturdays 10:30 pm EDT) on 9925 kHz, via Germany -- part of the
> transmission to North America Sundays 0000-0300 UTC. Eric enjoys
> receiving reports for these KBC MFSK64 transmissions:
>  .
>

> Thanks for your reports and support. I hope you can tune and write.
> I will, eventually, respond to all reports.

As usual:   Doppler frequency shift  during backscattering on moving layers.
MFSK-64 even better performance than the RSID mode (not recognized)

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-08-01.htm#KBC

roger

now:    09.00-10.00z     Radio DARC
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=6070AM