[A-DX] Radio Vatikan auf 6070 kHz

Ralf Urbanczyk
Mo Feb 2 10:15:18 CET 2015

Radio Vatikan bittet um Empfangsbeobachtungen seiner Europasendungen auf
6070 kHz von Hörern aus Europa, betreffend möglicher Gleichkanalstörungen
durch Channel292 auf gleicher Frequenz. Hier ein Auszug aus einer e-mail von
Sergio Salvatori ():

I kindly ask for your help in monitoring our broadcasts on 6070 kHz to
Europe. The reason of my request is because I have to evaluate an
incompatibility that Vatican Radio could have with or cause to  a local
German broadcaster on the same frequency, Radio 48 International.
I kindly ask you to let me know if our services at 06:30-07:15 UTC,
19:40-20:15 UTC and 21:40-22:00 UTC are affected or affect the service of
Radio  48 International.
Any additional information is welcome.

Best regards.

Sergio Salvatori