[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 9-10 May 2015

Roger
So Mai 10 13:24:30 CEST 2015

Am 08.05.2015 um 07:45 schrieb VOA Radiogram:
> Hello friends,
>
> Well, last weekend we changed the frequency of the Saturday 1600-1630
> UTC broadcast from 17860 to 17870 kHz to escape interference from
> Radio Exterior de España on 17855 kHz. There was, however, no REE on
> 17855 last Saturday! Our frequency change did, at least, move us
> farther away from the jamming transmitter on 17850 kHz, which was very
> active last Saturday.
>
> This weekend's program will contain some interesting news items in
> MFSK32, plus an unusual (and unusual sounding) bonus mode.

The 17870 kHz is a good choice, the wide noise Jammer on 17850 kHz is
still active.

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-05-09.htm#VOA

The KBC-broadcast for North America is still a problem - in Germany, as
well as Twente seems to be in the skip zone.
Even from there only a confused MFSK-64 image of backscattered signals
could be received.
But there is still the Internet, to see the green Luxembourg-button full

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-05-09.htm#KBC

roger