[A-DX] Fwd: VOA Radiogram, 17-18 October 2015

Roger
So Okt 18 10:44:39 CEST 2015

Am 16.10.2015 um 16:12 schrieb VOA Radiogram:

> *The Mighty KBC*will transmit a minute of MFSK32 Sunday at _this new
> time_: 0130 UTC (Saturday 9:30 pm EDT) on the _new frequency_ of 7395
> kHz, via Germany. This weekend, the KBC broadcast to North America
> shifts to 2300-0200 UTC on the new 7395 kHz frequency. Eric would
> appreciate reports for this new frequency: > .

I do not understand the reason for the time shift.     An hour earlier,
this means for North America:   more areas under the sun, more RF
attenuation.

Otherwise: The new QRM problem in the first hour:   only listeners in
Europe are affected.
The KBC picture in MFSK-32 as usual with a backscatter ghost. MFSK32
text   is  backscatter robust.
http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-10-17.htm#KBC

The reception of the VOA on Saturday with a very good signal, RF
conditions better at last
http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-10-17.htm#VOA

roger