[A-DX] [dxld] Re: Re: "Italian stuff"

Roger
Sa Feb 6 02:57:09 CET 2016

Am 05.02.2016 um 22:17 schrieb 'bclnews.it'  [dxld]:

> your page is a (very bad) cut & paste from www.ondemedieitalia.it
> <http://www.ondemedieitalia.it>, one of my websites.... made mistakes
> on purpose including
>
> bye

Ciao Roberto,
you are NOT right.
"Cut & paste" ? -  you are lost some information, you are missing a few
words ? ;-)
All copy & paste-lists at the bottom of the my Italia-HTML originate
mostly from forums such as:
http://www.maritv.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=343

The source links are shown above each insertion.  Copy & paste from your
public list has no meaning for me.
I am interested in e-mail addresses and Internet streams - where are
these on your site? There is nothing like that.
I see in your list "Radio King RRR" still on 1557 kHz.  In the program
is constantly mentioned: 1530 kHz, as well as their facebook page shows
this frequency.
https://www.facebook.com/King-Radio-RRR-1060667603985012/

Is your list out of date, or is this an "intentional misspelling"?

Cordiali saluti
Roger

Mainly for:     "Internet Radio List a-dx":
http://www.rhci-online.net/html/Italia.htm