[A-DX] Vergleich Web-SDR gegen NRD-535

ON5KQ
Do Aug 3 18:23:51 CEST 2017

Per, you are right! We cannot really judge equipment easily via remote
connections...

But I am extremely happy, that someone take the possibility and report about
differences...
I need feedback about the performance/usefulness of the online radio, to
improve it...

So the report was really valuable for me. If anybody want to give comments
about web-rx performance in comparison with his own equipment, I want to
encourage them to post it here...

Many thanks for your kind understanding

Ulli, ON5KQ
http://on5kq.ddns.net:8073
(Web-Radioempfänger)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: liste [mailto:] Namens Per Eriksson
Verzonden: donderdag 3 augustus 2017 9:07
Onderwerp: Re: [A-DX] Vergleich Web-SDR gegen NRD-535

Friends,

For me, this comparison leaves out far to many things, to be interesting.
What about QTH, ground connectivity, local interference and, most important,
antenna?

In my shack I am running a KiwiSDR connected to the same antenna, a 8 x 30
metre Super KAZ, as a Perseus SDR. I do not see those big differences. On
the contrary, I would say that the KiwiSDR performs very well, but, of
course, without the spectrum recording possibilities.

//Per