[A-DX] 2017-12-22, today, 14.00 MEZ = 13.00z, 5935 kHz Nauen 125 kW ===> Europe

Roger
Fr Dez 22 17:06:58 CET 2017

Am 22.12.2017 um 14:04 schrieb  [dxld]:
> Thanks for the tip, Roger. Excellent signal into the U. Twente SDR
> receiver right now.

I additionally used (also) this SDR-RX.

My distance to the transmitter site is only 85 miles which is very short
at a foF2 of about 5 MHz here, at that time.
I had a varying reception quality of O = 3 to 5 with my equipment.
It was more stable over Twente and so I made more miles. :-)
Some songs were presented in English, which was certainly beneficial for
QSL details.

Here are videos concerning the historical transmitter-site "Funkerberg -
Königs Wusterhausen".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ9CdU0458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpVRWoru_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igJHIy5MUzA