[A-DX] LOG: 3975 kHz DIGIDX MFSK32 12-16db SNR 20.00-21.00z O=4

Roger
Mo Jan 2 21:07:04 CET 2017

"...If you enjoy DigiDX and find the service useful please consider
donating via Paypal to  Any money donated will go
towards paying for airtime to keep DigiDX on the air to Europe and North
America.

Selection of Shortwave news stories from 2016....."

Rücklick auf Meldungen aus 2016 in den DIGIDX-Sendungen.

We start with a story from DigiDX 2 in February - BBC to Launch Korean
News Service to N. Korea Q3 2016.....
 From DigDX 4 in March we had the sad news that Mighty KBC were ending
their weekly broadcasts to Europe on 6095kHz. .....

usw.

Sozusagen Digi-"DX", da "Entfernung unbekannt",  jedenfalls mir...

roger