[A-DX] QSL.window - January 2018

Rudolf Grimm
Mi Jan 3 12:31:39 CET 2018

Dear friends.
We are releasing the new edition of the electronic publication 'QSL.window'
with new information from e-mail and postal addresses used successfully in
obtaining a QSL card, a confirmation letter, or an eQSL from radio stations
that received reception reports. The layout of this publication data has
been improved, making it easier to locate the information that is being
sought.
Many radio stations continue to receive and accept reception reports,
confirming them in the best way they understand how to do it, and this is
what the pages of this electronic edition presents.

Developed initially in 2012 in a joint activity with my friend Fabricio
Silva (Tubarão SC), the information base of 'QSL.window' brings together
data provided by SWLs from Brazil and from other countries for the use of
others who wish to increase the number of their confirmations. The
collaborators are presented at the beginning of the publication, to whom we
thank you once again.
This publication is free. You are free to disclose this data through blogs,
website or similar, always crediting the source of origin.
For comments and suggestions, please contact:  .

To access 'QSL.window':
http://dxways-br.blogspot.com
Click on 'QSL.window - January 2018' (on the right of the screen, just below
the DX Clube do Brasil logo).

Regards,

Rudolf Grimm
Editor