[A-DX] {WOR} Die Schleichfahrt on C292

Roger
Fr Sep 7 20:37:26 CEST 2018

Am 05.09.2018 um 00:05 schrieb Alan Gale:
> It sounded like an interesting programme, and it would be interesting to
> know if any of our German speaking members heard it, and what their
> impressions
> of it were?

My impression is that it is pseudo-intellectual gibberish, as it can be
read on their website. https://schleichfahrt.net/sf/show
("...Pseudointellektuelles Geschwafel.....")
These are two guys who like to hear themselves talking.
Pure waste of time.
Given the late-time transmission for a 49m band frequency from DL and a
correspondingly large dead zone also a waste of electrical energy.

Maybe their sayings are funny for peers.
But which of the millenials owns a shortwave radio?

roger