[A-DX] Asfakttelegrafen an Saale&Unstrut

TLindenthal at t-online.de
Sa Sep 8 20:21:25 CEST 2018

Hallo,
gestern Abend gegen 19:15 UTC gelang mir für ca. 1 min. der recht deutliche
und gute Empfang der Asfalttelegrafen in Mertendorf auf 1593 kHz. Eine ID
war leider nicht drin, aber auf Nachfrage bestätigte Torleif dies.
" ...
Hello Thomas.

Thank you very much for your reception report.

200 % QSL with your report and your details!

737 kilometers distance between my QTH and Mertendorf !!

I have received reception Reports from many places around Sweden, 3 from
Finland, Mauno Ritola from

Joensuu, east Finland , near the Russian border, 1100 kilometers !!

And 3 reports from Germany, outside Lübeck, Berlin and you!!

Yes, I know, this frequency is well used by Romania.

It was this frequency PTS, Post and Telecom Authority in Stockholm gave me.

I´m on air now this evening and night until 02,00 UTC.

Try go put in the station ID on the hour.

So, 200 % QSL .

Good luck if you try again.

My TX leave 320 watt to an ”L-antenna” 22 meter vertical vire , and from 22
meter above the ground, the Wire

Is horizontal 22 meters.

7 Ground plane wires of 50 meters each is connected to the feeding Point in
the antenna system.

Locator: JO67KR.

Thanks for your lines.

If you send over your postal adress, I can send over an paper QSL !

73

SM6YOR

Torleif

"