[A-DX] Slow Scan Radio EP. 10 , 26.09.2018 1830-1900z 6070 kHz ch292

Roger
So Sep 30 09:39:51 CEST 2018

Diese Woche nicht im ch292 Programmplan gelistet, aber trotzdem on air:

http://www.channel292.de/s/cc_images/teaserbox_2477888321.jpg

Möglicherweise der "Lieferung in letzter Minute"  geschuldet:

"....We have episode 10 already of Slow Scan Radio.

It has been a very busy week, so Rainer, the owner of Channel 292 most
probably won't be glad that I am running so late again with delivering
the show.

We have ten or eleven images this week, with some really wonderful ones.
I am also experimenting with the possibility to send a very tiny piece
of video in one of the next shows. It might not be more than one or two
seconds, which will prove to be quite an achievemen
t whatsoever. I have done that before, but that was on a UHF amateur
repeater with very low QRM levels. What I will try on shortwave AM is to
include a couple of repair files also, where it is enough to receive
only one of the repair files, where there are some
really small ones, it will be sufficient to repair the other repair
files and subsequently the video file itself. So if that works you can
have some 20 to 30% damaging on the original file.

I had several donations via PayPal on the address  Those listeners thanks very much
for your support. You don't have to spend much, I'd rather have a small
amount once in a while than larger donations,
because I want to keep the show on both locations for the longer run.

Most probably I will start at Patreon.com to be able to organize all
this a little better within the next couple of days. You can find more
info about that on the website, www.slowscanradio.com

I haven't run into problems with finding enough photo's, but if you have
some images that I can use, crediting you as a maker of course they are
very welcome. What's important is that they don't have too much detail
in it, for resolutions of thes images are rather
modest. I was very glad for example with the images shepherd Werner
PB2GT sent me last week. So if you have or do something special in your
life, especially when it looks good on a photo, I would be very glad.

Enough words, let's advance with the images...

===> http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2018-09-28.htm#SSR_10

(analoges SSTV, Editorial in MFSK-64, dann noch ein paar kurze Sachen in
seinen üblichen High-Speed-Modi  [ziemlich sinnlos über Kurzwelle)  +
am Ende die Mailadresse in seinem Lieblings - Feld Hell)

roger