[A-DX] WINNER OF THE TECSUN RADIOS AUSTRALIA DECODING COMPETITION / Carlo Giordani

Roger
Fr Feb 1 22:51:13 CET 2019

WINNER OF THE TECSUN RADIOS AUSTRALIA DECODING COMPETITION

Over the past eight weeks Tecsun Radios Australia has been
running a fantastic competition to win a Tecsun PL880 radio. The
purpose of the competition was to generate excitement around the
capabilities of shortwave and promote Radiogram to budding
amateur radio enthusiasts.

Above all, what it's really shown us is the importance of our
shortwave community and how incredibly expansive it is. We're a
small, family operated business in Sydney, Australia, and because
of shortwave we've connected with people all over the world, from
Italy to Scotland, and from New Zealand to Slovakia.

We also saw how innovative our community is - we're problem
solvers and when one person was having trouble they would take to
Twitter for advice and would receive suggestions from around the
world! We hope that it's helped shortwave enthusiasts connect
with each other, learn together and sparked new interest in the
hobby.

So, without further delay, we're excited to announce that the
winner of Tecsun's #DecodeToWin competition is Carlo Giordani
from Italy! Carlo used a variety of receivers and antennas to
achieve his results, even making the effort to tune in and decode
the Shortwave Radiogram when he went on holidays to Spain. For
his efforts he wins the Tecsun PL-880 receiver! You can see
Carlo's decoded images on his Twitter @ceresss. [Or
https://twitter.com/ceresss]

informazioni personali:
http://alink2thepast.blogspot.com/
"....I am an electronic engineer working in the field of the Information
and Communications Technology.
I'm project manager and consultant, specialized in databases
consolidation and tuning and software development methodologies.
Before this, I was geophysicist, developing signal processing software
and electromagnetic field-handling algorithms, I was a designer of
industrial software.
Besides my technical training, I have been interested in photography and
sound since 1980. I look to extract from everyday life, unexpected and
quaint sounds, to produce emotions from the construction of a sonorous
landscape that is behind the everyday hidden sounds which we are
conditioned to ignore."

akustische Beispiele: (hier am besten Stereo-Kopfhörer)
https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Carlo+Giordani%22
https://archive.org/details/02TAH
https://archive.org/details/01RapaNui

https://www.youtube.com/user/caronte555/videos