[A-DX] Sweden on AM 1179 kHz

Per Eriksson
Do Jun 6 18:09:40 CEST 2019

Wolf-Dieter and other list friends,

Sorry for not being able to present the desired level of detail. The
station is not run by me, so I just relayed what I know at this early stage.

Pretty sure that the setup will be the same as previous years:
prerecorded material 24/7, going live on meeting day (Veteranljuddagen)
on September 7th. Power: some 5-10 Watts.

Will update when more details emerges.

//Per