[A-DX] Fwd: Special Broadcast of VORW Radio --> 22.08.20, 17.00 Uhr UC

Herbert Meixner
Sa Aug 22 19:48:56 CEST 2020

Fast versaeumt, aber ab 1743 UC ging es sich noch aus hineinzuhoeren :-)
S=9+20
O = 3+
Flatterfading in etwa 70 km Luftlinie von Moosbrunn entfernt.
Gute Audio.

Mit Gruss,
Herbert
A-3160 Traisen
NRD 535 DG, Boni-Whip

Betreff: Special Broadcast of VORW Radio International this Weekend!
Datum: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 05:37:25 -0400
Von: VORW Podcast <>

Dear Listeners,

I'm very happy to announce that there will be a special broadcast of VORW
Radio International this Saturday, August 22nd on 6070 kHz Shortwave for
listeners in Europe and Asia!

The broadcast will be transmitted with 300 kW of power and should
guarantee a clear signal to listeners all across Europe and much of Asia.
If you don't have a radio or aren't located in the target area, there are
still ways to listen!

The show will be broadcast live from a transmitter Moosbrunn, Austria and
will feature a fun hour of music and commentary. I hope to take listener
music requests as well!

Here is the broadcast schedule:

*(LIVE) Saturday 1700 UTC (1 PM Eastern / 7 PM CEST) – 6070 kHz – Moosbrunn
300 kW – Europe, The Middle East & Africa*
If you do not have a radio, you can still listen online via a WebSDR
Receiver streaming the audio at the following link:

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=6070am - At 1700 UTC (1 PM Eastern
/ 7 PM CEST) Saturday

A QSL will be given to any and all listeners who submit reception reports.
Feedback is most welcome at

I hope you can tune in!

All the best,

John (VORW Radio International)