[A-DX] RNEI#12 PSK500R & playlist in html via QAM16/7z-file 4 kb 5850 kHz WRMI

Roger
Do Dez 24 10:17:50 CET 2020

http://www.rhci-online.net/html/RNEI12-Playlist.html

source code for "fun bonus":

<i id=Rosify></i>
<h1>Fun bonus:</h1>
In the Swedish village of Gãvle they create a massive straw goat every
Christmas... and from the start of the tradition in 1966 the goat has
been a target for arson!<br>
In 1970 it was burned only 6 hours after it was constructed!<br>
In 1987 they 'heavily fireproofed' the goat... only for it to be burned.<br>
In 1988 English bookmakers allowed people to gamble on if it would
survive.<br>
In 2009 hackers took down the security cameras... the goat was burnt.<br>
In 2011 it was sprayed with water... it burnt.<br>
In 2013 it was soaked in flame-retardent... and burnt.<br>
Since 2017 the goat has survived marking the first time it has lasted
for more than 3 years. With the current situation we are predicting the
goat will probably survive another year but we will have to wait and
see!<br>

===>
https://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/the-strange-legend-of-the-swedish-yule-goat
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julbock
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A4vlebocken

RSID: <<2020-12-24T01:28Z PSK-500R @ 5850000+1500>>

---

RNEI 12 Christmas Special's playlist
1. Boyzvoice - Let Me Be Your Father X-Mas 🇳🇴 - Everyone who hears
this either groans or laughs!
2. Erik Follestad & Linni Meister - Juletragedien 🇳🇴 - "The Christmas
Tragedy", a silly Christmas song.
3. Eivør - Dansaðu vindur 🇫🇴 - This song is magical, my first taste of
Eivør's talent!
4. Zophia - I En Stjerneregn Af Sne 🇩🇰 - A sweet song, the title is
"In a Meteor Shower (Star-Rain) of Snow". I think it's very pretty!
5. girl in red - two queens in a king size bed 🇳🇴 - A very popular
Norwegian artist I haven't yet featured so why not!
6. Saara Aalto - Silent Night (Multiple Language Version) 🇫🇮 - Saara
Aalto seamlessly sings Silent Night in at least 20 languages! I wonder
which ones you can spot?
7. My & Mats - Den Lilla Lågan av Eld (Hur kan ett litet ljus skina så
klart) 🇸🇪 - A really nice Swedish song "The Little Flame of Fire"
featuring loads of stereo instruments!
8. Bomarz, Greta Salóme feat. Sverrir Bergmann, KK, Birgir, Sigga
Beinteins, DJ Muscleboy, Aron Már Ólafsson, Ragga Gröndal, Katrín
Halldóra Sigurðardóttir, Jón Gnarr 🇮🇸 - Jól Eins Og Áður - The song is
called "Christmas as Before".
9. Freddy Kalas 🇳🇴 - Hey Ho - A bit of fun to end the show, currently
in the Swedish charts, our shortened version of Freddy Kalas' Hey Ho!

Our email is

---

roger