[A-DX] QSL-Ankündigung von Radio Onda (5940 kHz)

Joachim Thiel
So Mär 22 08:55:17 CET 2020

für meinen Bericht an <> gab es kurz danach schon
eine Reaktion.
  Interessant ist die Nennung des Senderstandorts und die
Ankündigung eines neuen Senders.

***Originaltext***
Hello there Joachim,

Many thanks for your contact, for the report and audio file, as it is very =
nice to hear it!!!

The propagation still not very good yet, and also you are very close to the=
  transmitter, witch is in the city of Borculo, in NL,
I hope that in the near future you manage to hear the radio with better con=
ditions, also we will add a new transmitter, that will help a lot!!!

I will send by post, when it will be possible, a QSL card.
Thanks again,
Regards
Julio
***Ende des Originaltextes***