From: "SEDOC - Generale" <vati185@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Ewald Glantschnig'" <ewald.glantschnig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: R: S.Maria de Galeria site
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:19:14 +0200

Dear Mister Glantschnig,

The trasmitting site of Santa Maria di Galeria belongs to the Holy See,
although it is not part of Vatican City. It is indeed an exclave -
extra-territorial area - of the Vatican and therefore is not under the
jurisdiction of the Italian State.

I hope this information answers to your questions.

Best regards
SEDOC - Documentation Service