[A-DX] Radio Cochiguaz / Süd Amerika

Unser Freund aus Südamerika ist Samstag/Sonntag wieder aktiv. Er wiederholt
die Show vom letzten Wochenende. Hier sein eMail:

Dear OM,
Here I am sending you our plan for transmissions on this weekend. I will
acknowledge you very much, if you have free time, for check our signal in your area. Thanks for your help, that is very valuable for our free station.
FFFR, Cachito

SOUTH AMERICAN PIRATES

-Times UTC

*RADIO COCHIGUAZ will be active with the same programme of the  past
weekend, but only on 11440U khz, acc. to this schedule:

-Sat 28 Oct 2000

->  20.00-21.00 Radio Dr TIM
->  21.00-21.45 Jolly Roger Radio International
->  21.45-22.00 Andean music by Radio Cochiguaz
->  23.00-24.00 Radio Dr TIM

-Sun 29 Oct 2000

->  00.00-00.45 Jolly Roger Radio International
->  00.45-01.00 Andean music by Radio Cochiguaz

-For snail reports write to: (Pls add return postage)

-Radio Dr TIM, P.O. Box 520112, D-44207 Dortmund, GERMANY.
 Email: doctortim@xxxxxxxxxxx
-Jolly Roger Radio Int., Box 39, Waterford, IRELAND.
 Email: jr_radio@xxxxxxxxxxx
-Radio Cochiguaz, Box 159, Santiago 14, CHILE.

 FFFR, ;-)

Cachito Mamani Radio Cochiguaz op. http://members.xoom.com/ rcochiguaz/

 "Rimaywan k'acha ruwaywanqa mana saywayoq,   ichaqa ch'ila saphiyoqmi"

Hans-Joachim Koch
Altkönigstr. 20
D-61194 Niddatal
Deutschland / Germany