Re: [A-DX] Hupe auf Kurzwelle ?

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] Hupe auf Kurzwelle ?
  • From: Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 16:13:13 +0100

Hallo,

vor ca. einem Monat hatten wir uns hier in der Liste ja über die Hupe
auf 4625kHz ausgetauscht. Folgendes steht dazu in der aktuellen Ausgabe
(#89) von Numbers & Oddities:

--- Zitat ---
::: S28

>>From a usually well informed source, I received interesting info about
UVB-76 (not UZB-76) a.k.a. "The Buzzer".

The exact location is 40 km North-West of Moscow, half-way between
Zelenograd and Solnechnogorsk. The facility is being operated by the
army. It is a communications hub of the General Staff of the army (Uzel
Svyazi Generalnogo Shtaba Armii). Earlier notes that state that this
station belongs to the Strategic Missile Troops are said to be incorrect.

The transmitter is a 15 kW "Molniya". The station is using a horizontal
multi-wire dipole ""VGDSh". The antenna farm is near the village of
Lozhki.

According to my contact this channel is part of a network that transmits
coded orders to military units, civil defence objects and recruitment
centers ("Voyenkomaty"). The recruitment centers reportedly monitor
UVB-76 around the clock.
--- Zitat Ende ---

Christian