[A-DX] Neue Möglichkeit, Radio Vihor aus Serbien zu hören

  • Subject: [A-DX] Neue Möglichkeit, Radio Vihor aus Serbien zu hören
  • From: Name gelöscht <name.geloescht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:59:21 +0200

Moin,

der Versuch, die Sendung von Radio Vihor hier zu hören, war ja nicht von großem Erfolg gekrönt. Eben mailte mir Jim Solatie dazu:

Unfortunately we changed the frequency to 1680 kHz. We tried a few minutes on 1660 and then a few more minutes on 1670, but 95 % of the time we were on 1680. We were trying to avoid Greek stations, but not with luck this time.

The operator of Radio Vihor tries to rebroadcast the programme in Finnish and English on 1660 kHz on Saturday, the 31st May at 20-21 UTC. Harri Kujala will remind the operator, so there is a good chance to hear us again.

--
Tschüß,
Martin     http://webadresse.geloescht/