[A-DX] Fw: Symban 2368.5 Press Release

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fw: Symban 2368.5 Press Release
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:27:23 +0100

Weit, weit unter der Grasnarbe. Dies kam heute herein.  wb

AUSTRALIA   2368.5 Radio Symban Marrickville.

Radio Symban press release. Back on air after a few technical adjustments on
Dec 9th at 0500 UTC. Going like a beauty!!!! not even on full power. Angelo
and Con wish to thank the Dxing fraternity for the reports either via our
email address or via Johno ARDXC. These have proved what we believed in, and
said it couldn't be done ... around the world ... on 2368.5 kHz with far
less than a kilowatt. Now to establish our audience. There will be a Greek &
English mixture, with perhaps a DXprogramme? Well we wish you happy
listening.
Good Dxing. Angelo and Con at Radio Symban.
(via John Wright-AUS, ARDXC via wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Dec 9)