[A-DX] FRSH --> Buechlein

  • Subject: [A-DX] FRSH --> Buechlein
  • From: Herbert Meixner <hmeixner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:33:01 +0200

Auszug aus einem Email von Peter Verbruggen von FRSH:

------
Meanwhile we have been very busy with our 30th Anniversary in the past period. First of all lengthy preparations and after the 3 broadcasts handling all the mail and
letters plus producing a FRS 30 Years booklet with much information.
I am also busy to finish off the Anniversary mail, so do expect some more stuff soon. If you are interested to catch a hard-copy of our specially produced 30Years of FRS-Holland booklet (20 pages, in colour!), then send 5 euro to FRSH, POBox 2702, 6049 BE Herten, the Netherlands.
A very interesting read is guaranteed!
All the best, hopefully till another time.

73s, PV
------

Mit Gruss,
Herbert