[A-DX] Fwd: [funcube] Next Sale: Tuesday 24 May 21:00UTC

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fwd: [funcube] Next Sale: Tuesday 24 May 21:00UTC
  • From: Christof Proft <christof.proft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:20:37 +0200

Moin,

da hier in der Liste Interesse bestand: Der nächste Verkauf der Funcube Dongles findet am 24.5. (morgen), um 21:00 UTC statt. Bestellungen sollten mit den korrekten Einstellungen pünktlich um 21:00 UTC (Funkuhr!) erfolgen, vorher alles einstellen und checken. Wer später als 30 Sekunden nach 21:00 UTC bestellt, dürfte leer ausgehen.

Viel Glück!

vy73

Christof

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Folks

As the title says, I am due to have some more for Tuesday 24 May at
21:00UTC.
Order here http://www.funcubedongle.com/?page_id=286

Please take time to check that your delivery address is correct in Paypal!

Please also check your delivery zone!

Please note that Fedex will not ship to PO Boxes!

You will be notified when you press the "Buy now" button if we're out of
stock.

To try to keep things as fair as possible, all ordering is through
Paypal. This allows the orders to be made on a first come, first served
basis. Once the current batch has been exhausted, at the point of
payment your Paypal screen should tell you we're sold out. As you may
know, due to a recent problem with one of the manufacturers, the first
batches will be hand made by myself. As such it'll be a limited first
run so we're limiting distribution to individuals and only one per person.

There are now seven zones, please be careful to select the correct zone.
Many thanks, Howard